Finding a reliable virtual data room provider can be difficult. But experts offer quite a few actionable tips for selecting data rooms for different companies. Among them, reviews and ratings of the best data room options are particularly popular. They are small in size, quite informative, and not overloaded with unnecessary details. We offer you a small rating of data provider websites for online deals, which will help you to choose the best software for your company.
Peculiarities of choosing software for deals
Data rooms for companies that make deals should feature a wide range of tools for working with documents, storing them securely, and quickly exchanging them with partners and clients. In addition, they should be flexible and adaptable enough to meet the changing needs of the company, as well as changes in their operating environment. There are many noteworthy options on the market that can meet the needs of different companies and ensure the efficient execution of even the most complex tasks.
What are the virtual data room providers offering in 2022?
So as not to bore you with long preambles, here are the best transactional platforms to implement in your company this year:
- FirmRoom. This is an adaptive virtual platform that is suitable for use in small and medium-sized businesses. The scope of a company’s work is not decisive – its document tools can be useful for companies from different industries. Several pricing plans are available to users – basic, premium, and unlimited.
- Intralinks. This virtual room can rightfully be called universal. Its main advantages include versatile use, a wide range of working options (from working with documents to tracking performance), a functional internal space, large file storage. The disadvantage of the platform, according to users, is its cost, but this rather confirms its reliability.
- DealRoom. This virtual room will be especially useful for companies working in the market of law, finance, biotechnology, investments, and other similar industries. It has extensive and convenient functionality, with the help of which you can organize effective work on the creation and exchange of documents, track the stages of transactions (including conveyor), manage individual projects or the work of an entire team, and much more. At the same time, the data room has an affordable cost, so it can fit into any corporate budget.
- Merrill. Data Room is more focused on users from the financial market. Its core work tools are suitable for market research and analysis, document management, and creating a flexible workspace. The options are also suitable for tracking key performance indicators in real-time.
- ForData. This is another example of versatile software for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform has an easy-to-use and intuitive interface, a wide range of work tools to perform various tasks – creating, editing, and sharing documents, employee performance metrics, and more. The benefits of the platform should also include a responsive support service and availability.
We hope that our small review of data rooms will help you choose the best option for your company.